I Just.........

I Just.........

Miss so much to see the hair cover your eyes
the brackets in your smile
the tender look of your eyes.
the never satisfied breathing to be alive
your ear's when they hide behind your hair with curly style.

to feel the touch of your hand and your hugs by saying hi
watching you sleep in front of my eyes.
the clear view to your soul i can see in your eyes.
the touch of your smell next to my neck.

the soft of your hand touch while saying bye.
watching you walk away leaving me behind.
and when you turn back to see me and say good bye.
the lovely way you look to my smile.

watching your lips while talking about your life.
giving you chocolates just to make you smile.
and i... do it just.... to SEE YOU SMILE!

your warming happiness while talking to you
taking more details of every way you move..

i.... just ....


<---keep thinking of you!






and i ...
.
.
.
.
.
just....
..
.
.
.

....MISS YOU!!